Use the controls on the left to control the simulation parameters.
Drag & Drop the fluid to interact with it!
- Use the Combobox to chose different rendering modes!
- Surface & Exponent tweak the field function of the particles.
- Viscosity controls the fluids behavior: from liquid to gooey.
- Density controls how close the particles try to pack.
- Gravity allows you to control the force that keeps the fluid down.
- There's a magical boundary keeping the Blob on the screen. You can tweak it's bouncyness.
Source Code released under the MIT license! Use it for whatever you want but if you do something cool show me! :)